Instead, Good Star Wars Baby Yoda Hugs Coca Cola Soft Drink Shirt we should do nothing like an entire species and continue to hope that the problem will just go away on its own. I mean, the bubonic plague is still around… But it’s okay because we can afford to wait 700 years. Wait but the CDC said that only 6% of those deaths were due to just COVID. Meaning if you happened to have COVID and had a heart attack they count it as a COVID death. Or did I read that wrong someone helps me? That 6% figure means in a small number of cases, perfectly healthy people still die from it – what it doesn’t mean is that the other 94% of people were going to die anyway or the two hundred thousand who died.
Good Star Wars Baby Yoda Hugs Coca Cola Soft Drink Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt, And Hoodie
They’re Good Star Wars Baby Yoda Hugs Coca Cola Soft Drink Shirts talking about comorbidities – ailments that interact with one another to altogether be more harmful/deadly than either alone. Asthma, for example, is one of the inflictions with the highest fatality multiplier from Covid. As you’re well aware, a minuscule number of people die from asthma every year, virtually only when an emergency inhaler isn’t present when someone has a really bad asthma attack. Add in covid, and suddenly tons of these people are dying. Did covid alone kill them? No. Would they have died with asthma alone? Of course not. It’s a death caused by Covid, even if it’s not technically the only health issue they have.