I think it’s more trump has Stay Spooky Vampire Halloween Day Shirt revealed the true character of the USA. People are blindly listening to him and you have this anti-mask group. Plus people just ignoring the virus is spreading everywhere, it’s like they got bored and decided that’s enough COVID. Before trump, I had a lot of faith in the USA that they would eventually do the right thing. However, in the last 4 years, it feels like every time the USA hits rock bottom it keeps going lower. The USA doesn’t get a pass after this presidency, trump is what the USA is from now on.
Stay Spooky Vampire Halloween Day Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt, And Hoodie
However, in the last 4 Stay Spooky Vampire Halloween Day Shirt years, it feels like every time the USA hits rock bottom it keeps going lower. There was a blue wave two years ago to put Democrats in control of the house and almost the Senate. It’s slow going but the majority of the US is trying to put the US back on the right track. Remember, Trump, lost the popular vote by 3 MILLION votes. The problem is that because of the Electoral college 40% of the US have more say than the other 60%. This has to change – the minority should not have more say than the majority.
Other Products: Pepsi The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt